“Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win”
– William Shakespeare
Have you ever driven to a place where parking is “impossible” to find, only to turn the corner and a spot is waiting for you?
Ever been down to your last few dollars, when unexpectedly you receive money or a gift from someone?
Have you seen a sign, message, or number pattern over and over and found yourself wondering what it may mean?
Ever had someone on your mind and at that exact time a song plays on the radio that perfectly fits the thoughts you were having about them?
When we are ready to learn, a teacher appears – His name is Synchronicity
The above are all examples of synchronicities – people, places or events that your soul attracts into your life to help you evolve to higher consciousness or to place emphasis on something going on in your life. We have all heard the expression, “There are no accidents.” This is true. The more ‘consciously aware’ you become of how your soul manifests, the higher your frequency becomes and the faster you manifest positively.
Not all synchronicities are positive – and some are meant to be a learning tool, to get you to be more conscious in the creation of your life. Signs and synchronicities are a language – and languages function in context.
Context can include:
- What is happening around you right before (or after) the synchronicity that captures your attention?
- How are you feeling just before it happens? After it happens?
- What are you thinking about, talking about, what are other people around you talking about right before it occurs?
- Is the synchronicity just one isolated coincidence, or is it layered – involving people, numbers, significant words/quotes/song lyrics, symbols, etc.? Consider interpreting them all together.
As I explained, some of the synchronicities I initially noticed soon before my twin flame entered my life were number patterns and cosmic events that seemed to be leading toward bringing us together. Interestingly enough, it wasn’t until a year after we had been together, that I decided to do more research on what was happening. I had already been doing extensive research on who, what, when, why, and how of twin flame unions and had learned about how extensive synchronicity can be once it starts.
It was also after I noticed some intuitive abilities happening within myself that I had to get some help on the topic from a professional who knows about such things. It was extremely helpful and below I will share some of what I have experienced thus far.
The signs and synchronicities that happen to us all at some point in our life, are said to come from our spirit guides and/or angels. We can choose to bypass them and stay oblivious to what may be occurring, or we can start to enjoy the journey of life a little more instead of just focusing on a destination. Again, for those realists like I was, the topic can seem a bit “out there” – but once you experience the dynamics of synchronicities, your life and YOU will never be the same.
Here are a few of mine:
Re-occurring number patterns: Mine started with 222 and 333 then evolved quickly to 1111. Since I am now aware of how they work, and am open to the meanings – they are a daily occurrence and ever changing. Known interpretations:
1. Number 222 has to do with balance, manifesting miracles and new auspicious and timely opportunities.
When Angel Number 222 repeats in your life you are asked to take a balanced, harmonious and peaceful stance in all areas of your life. The message is to keep the faith and stand strong in your personal truths. Know that all is being worked out for the highest good of all involved. Remember that nothing happens by chance and everything happens for a reason.
2. When Number 333 appears consistently it implies that the spirit guides and angels are near you. They have responded to your prayers and wish to help and assist you in your endeavors’ and with serving your Divine life purpose and soul mission.
The message of Angel Number 333 is to have faith in humanity and the Universal Energies.
3. Number 555 tells of significant and necessary changes happening in your life that have been Divinely inspired and guided.
Angel Number 555 is a message from your angels that it is time to let go of the ‘old’ that is no longer positively serving you. Trust that they will be replaced with ‘better’.
4. Number 1 reminds us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs, intentions and actions. Once the 1111 is acknowledged, the number sequence changes to another combination along with new messages, life experiences, directions and opportunities.
At times, when you are about to go through a major spiritual awakening or an epiphany of some kind, the number 1111 may appear in your physical reality and experience to signal the upcoming change or shift.
11 is commonly thought to be a number representing Twin Flame energy. After 11/11/11 more twin flame unions have been documented than ever before. When the 11:11 synchronicity is happening in your life, your twin flame may be ready to manifest physically.
5. When the number sequence 4444 appears repeatedly, it is an indication that you are surrounded by your angels. The angels are at your side to reassure you of their presence, love and help and are watching out for you and supporting you in your work and day to day life.
They encourage you to continue working towards your goals and aspirations as success and achievement are ahead of you.
- White butterflies – I started to notice white butterflies appearing around me on a regular basis. Butterflies are symbolic of inspiration & personal transformation. White is a symbol of purity & truth. So it may signal a time for growth where absolute truth is required. They can also be a symbol of a totem or spirit animal assigned to guide you.
In many traditions around the world, the butterfly is a symbol of the soul or soul world. For example, in Chinese symbolism, it can represent immortality. For the Japanese, a white butterfly symbolizes the soul the departed ones. In Ancient Greece, butterflies represent the psyche or soul, and its attribute of immortality.
- Star – I chose a secret symbol for myself and decided that the star would be a symbol for me that would appear as the evidence of the force of love. I asked for it to appear in times when I am focusing on the right things and using positivity and love to guide my life. Within an hour of me doing this, I was driving to the grocery store and passed a restaurant called The Star Bar, with a big red star logo. Before I got to the store the car in front of me had a license plate cover from Star Ford.
Later that evening my twin and I spent an amazing evening together and were up all night enjoying it. The next morning, I happened to look down and noticed that the stamp on my hand from the billiard bar we went to was a blue star. I almost fell off the toilet when I saw it! I hadn’t looked at my hand all night – but was in tears when I saw this. I still have the picture on my phone that I sent my twin to show him.
That is just a handful of my experiences that are very prevalent in my life. Later in another post, I will discuss what changes have occurred in my intuition – and you just might be shocked…
Can you say Empath? 🙂
Love and Light